Welcome to Milton Keynes Collaborative Law Group
Collaborative Law is a way of resolving any issue in a non-confontational way that arises between a couple on separation including the arrangements for the children.
Collaborative Law offers :
- Respectful problem solving in round table meetings
- Creative and solution driven process
- Working to agreed objectives in open and supportive environment
- Agenda of your family priorities
- Assistance from your lawyer throughout the process
Who Are the Milton Keynes Collaborative Law Group?
Milton Keynes Collaborative Law Group comprises like-minded professionals who embrace the ethos of the Collaborative Law process and are committed to its benefits. They have an established register of experts from other professions they can draw on should they need to and the professional resource to provide the wide plethora of support needed.